Commercial Roof Restoration in Kansas City, MO
Over the lifespan of a roof, materials can become damaged due to weather conditions and water leakage. When this occurs, its best to hire a licensed professional to restore the roofing system to its original condition. The featured contractor on our homepage is a fully licensed, bonded, and insured to perform commercial roof restoration in Kansas City. Restoring your commercial roof can provide a very cost-effective solution to keep existing leaks from escalating to bigger problems down the road.
Commercial roof restoration is a way to “turn back the clock” on the life cycle of your existing roofing system and extend its longevity for as much as 20 years at nearly half the cost of a roof replacement.
Finding a qualified contractor to restore your commercial roofing materials can be a difficult task in and of itself. Luckily for you, we’ve already done the research. Check out our homepage for a list of our recommended commercial roofing companies. The preferred contractor of 2019 – 2020 is based in Lenexa, but services the entire Kansas City metropolitan area. These contractors provide superior commercial roof restoration services for any type of roofing system that exists. Unless the damage is so severe that you’re building needs an entire roof replacement, you should be able to get away with simply restoring the weakened materials to fix the problem(s).
Our Process for Restoring Commercial Roofs in Kansas City
- Roof membrane is free of all dirt, surface oxidation, and debris.
- All exterior penetrations, flashings, and seams are sealed. All cracks and leaks are sealed (using caulk, elastomeric roof coating, or fabric).
- Existing surface gets a layer of primer to ensure a strong bond.
- Another elastomeric coating layer is applied to the entire surface of the roof to provide the following benefits:
- Even during pooling, a strong water-resistant barrier.
- Slows heating/cooling during extreme temperature changes, lessening the effects of thermal shock.
- Extends the roof’s lifespan.
There are quite a few approaches to commercial roof restoration. Our featured roofing contractors are experienced with all of them. The most commonly used process to restore a commercial roof is a ‘fluid applied system.’ This is simply a tough exterior coating to provide additional protection against weather, temperature fluctuations, moisture, etc. It is highly effective and heavily recommended.
Benefits of Restoring Your Commercial Roof
- Longer lifespan.
- Lower energy costs.
- Minimized downtime.
- Eco-friendly alternative to replacing your entire roof.
Our preferred contractors are fully able to perform commercial roof restoration services in Kansas City and all surrounding areas in Missouri or Kansas. Call today for a free estimate!
Kansas City Service Area
Liberty, Parkville, North KC, Westport, Brookside, Crown Center, Country Club Plaza, Independence, Lee’s Summit, Blue Springs, Rayton, Grandview, Midtown & Crossroads, Downtown KC, Gladstone, River Market, Brookside, and more!